Opening of the Dublin Mosque for the daily and Jumu’ah prayers
Following the government’s announcement of special concession for places of worship to reopen, the Islamic Foundation of Ireland (IFI) would like to announce that the Dublin Mosque will reopen for daily prayers from Fajr (dawn) prayer on Tuesday 1st December 2020 and for Friday prayer.
Two Friday prayers will be held.
- The first prayer will be at: 12:30 p.m.
- The second prayer will be at: 01:15 p.m.
In accordance with regulations, worshippers are required to observe the following protective measures:
- 2 metres social distancing to be adhered to.
- No congregation by people outside the Mosque before and after any prayer.
- Wearing of face coverings.
- Make ablution (Wudu) at home.
- Bring your own prayer mat.
- Bring your shoe bag.
- Bring your own Mushaf
- Masjid will open 15 minutes before the Adhan.
If you think you may have Covid-19 or you have been in contact with someone who may have Covid-19, do not come to the Mosque. Please contact your GP immediately if you meet these criteria on COVID 19.
The Islamic Foundation of Ireland