Information on New Umrah Requirements
The following is the new Saudi Consulate requirements in relation to Umrah applications. Check our Hajj an Umrah page for additional information and forms.
- One Umrah application form issued by the Saudi Consulate in Ireland, duly completed and signed by the applicant.
- The Passport should be valid for at least six (6) months. The passport should have two (2) blank pages facing each other.
- Proof of residence in Ireland for more than one year in Ireland for non-EU passport holders.
- Copy of Garda registration (GNIB card) for non-EU passport holders.
- Two (2) recent passport-size photographs. (Background white.)
- A valid meningitis vaccination certificate (Meningococcal Quadrivalent vaccine ACYW 135.)
- Copy of marriage certificate and birth certificates (for children.)
- Proof of address (electricity, gas etc. bill)
- Full package including confirmed airline ticket & accommodation in Makkah and Madinah and internal transport. Staying with relatives not permitted.