Health Screening Day 2020
The Islamic Foundation of Ireland in partnership with the Primary Care Safetynet and HSE Social Inclusion is delighted to present
FREE 2020 Health Screening Day
Date: 14th March 2020
Time: 10:00 AM – 06:00PM
Place: IFI (Dublin Mosque), South Circular Road, Dublin 8
During the day, the following will be offered:
- Chest X-ray
- Bloodborne virus screening (HIV, Hep B, Hep C)
- Sexually Transmitted Infections screening (Chlamydia, Gonorrhoea, Syphilis)
- BMI check and healthy living advice
- Heart rate test
- Blood Pressure testing
- The places are available on the first-come, first-serve basis only.
- Open to all, male and female over the age of 18.
- The test reports will be ready for collection at the IFI mosque on 27th March 2020.
- Medical Card application Forms and free GP follow-up services will be provided as an extra.
For any further information, please call us at 01 453 3242 or email us.