Please note the following:
- This is an Initiative of the Department of Communications, Energy & Natural Resources under the National Digital Strategy.
- Minimum age for qualification is 16 years
- Deadline for submission of completed applications is 26 September 2014.
- Offer: First 20 completed applications emailed to us will be free, the next 10 applications will pay €10, and others will have to pay €20 to support the training.
- Under the terms of the scheme all who enrol for training under BenefIT 4 are required to complete the online feedback form at the end of their training or at the time of leaving the course and agree to respond to short questions on their participation on the course if they are contacted by phone by the Department. A limited number of trainees will be selected to be contacted in due course. Besides phone contact of a selection of trainees, the Department may also ask some participants to participate in a subsequent more focused survey or a focus group – participation in subsequent more in depth feedback exercises would be voluntary – and can be declined by trainees.
- Any personal data provided by respondents under the BenefIT 4 scheme shall be used by the Department solely for the purposes of scheme feedback and verification for no other reason. The Department will at all times comply with the Data Protections Act 1988-2003 and protect the confidentiality of personal data of respondents.
- Any enrolment form completed online and emailed to us is deemed to be your electronic signature when received by our office.