Hajj 1440 / 2019
“Pilgrimage to the house is a duty which people owe to Allah – those who can find a way to it.” (The Holy Qur'an, 3:97)
وَلِلّهِ عَلَى النَّاسِ حِجُّ الْبَيْتِ مَنِ اسْتَطَاعَ إِلَيْهِ سَبِيلاً
The Islamic Foundation of Ireland would like to announce that we are now taking bookings for the new Hajj season 1440H/2019.
Two packages will, insha’ Allah, be available:
- Express and Budget (Two Weeks): 01/08 to 16/08/2019*.
- Standard Package (Three Weeks): 01/08 to 22/08/2019*.
(*These dates are approximate and subject to flight confirmation)
Places are limited! Booking on the first come first serve basis!
- Completing and submitting the IFI Hajj registration form.
- Deposit of €1,000 plus €100 non-refundable registration fee.
- Two passport size photos.
- Copy of passport (data page/s.)
- Copy of Garda card (for non-EU nationals.)
- Filled and signed visa application form.
- Marriage certificate for couples traveling together.
- Copy of Garda card (for non-EU.)
- Proof of address.
- Letter of employment.
- We cannot reserve a place for anyone without receipt of completed IFI Hajj registration form and receipt of €1,100 (€1,000 as deposit + €100 for registration).
- It is the responsibility of whoever wishes to travel with the I.F.I. Hajj group to meet the above mentioned two requirements. We assume no responsibility if the form and deposit are not received in the I.F.I. office before all available places are taken. Any verbal or other written request does not suffice for registration.
- Hajj places are offered on the basis of first come first serve.
Madinah is our first stop where we go first for Ziyarat.
- Departure date (whole group): Thursday 1 August 2019.
- Return date (Express and Budget Package): Friday August 2018
- Return date (Standard Package): 22 August 2019.
(Departure & Return dates approximate & subject to flight confirmation)
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE?
- Accommodation: 4 people per room in Madinah and Makkah hotel
- Air ticket
- Food (half board i.e. breakfast and dinner)
Prices - €4,600 for Express and Budget Package and €5,200 for Standard package.
The forms are available here: IFI Hajj registration form and visa application form or from the I.F.I. office.
PLEASE SEND ALL YOUR QUERIES BY EMAIL TO THE IFI OFFICE. All Website queries are replied directly by email to the email addresses submitted on the inquiry form and they will not be replied to on the website.
The Islamic Foundation of Ireland is a licensed Tour Operator in Ireland by the Commission for Aviation Regulations. Tour Operator No. TO245.
Date of notice: 02/10/2019.